About Me

I am old as dirt, hard headed as a rock, sweet as sugar cane, funny as a doodle bug, happy as a lark.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Wisconsin, Here I am....

I'm back in Wisconsin. Left Texas on Saturday and got into Sheboygan on Sunday afternoon. C had RV pretty well set up. Not much food in fridge but I took care of that today. Thank goodness for Walmart!!! It's gonna be a fun ride this time. There are lots of things to see and do here. I just hope it isn't as cold and snowy as Iowa has been for the last 2 winters. We passed a sign for a mustard museum on the way up here. It looked interesting. It said "Poupon U" I just started laughing and C looked at me like I was crazy until I explained why.

The RV park is very nice. 2 swimming pools, a putt putt golf course, resturant, general store and many other services. Looking forward to Labor Day weekend. We are gonna have company. Lee, Linda, maybe Jody and Misti, and probably Matt and Angela, and Amanda and Jacob. Matt and Jacob are supposed to bring material with them and build us a deck. I am looking forward to lots of cook outs and lazy evenings in the lawn chairs.

1 comment: